Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Il est finalement temps! My first blog!

I love taking pictures and share them with people and what better way than to share them on your own blog. I'm a girl living in the north of Sweden where I'm studying french and working as a medical secretary at the hospital in our town. My boyfriend since 2,5 years is french and he's of course the reason of my studies. Our plan is to move to Paris next year and I would love to share that experience with you. From my struggle with the language right now and everything that is happening in my life and our plans and preparations for a futur life in France. 

J'adore prendre des photos et les partager avec le plus de monde possible. Et quel meilleur moyen que d'entretenir un blog? Je suis une jeune femme vivant dans le nord de la Suède, où j'étudie le français et travaille en tant que secrétaire médicale à l'hôpital. Mon copain, que j'ai rencontré il y a 2 ans et demi est français et il est évidemment la raison de mes études. Notre projet est de nous installer à Paris l'an prochain, et je souhaite partager cette expérience avec vous. Mon parcours, mes difficultés à apprendre une nouvelle langue et tout ce qui se passe dans ma vie, voilà ce que vous trouverez sur mon blog!




Bonne lecture!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...