Monday, June 4, 2012

Messy hair and studded details

Sunday for me was all about studying for the big french exam I have on tuesday. We just had a little break by taking the bus to a shopping mall just outside the city to buy some things. I really wanted to wear my studded jacket and I gave it a try even if I haven't figured out how to match it with my other clothes. That is something I really need to do soon cause I love the jacket and I want it to wear it in a nice way. We also realized (again) that we are in a desperate need of a car and a new camera!! Anyway, I hope you all had a nice weekend!

Mon dimanche a été en grande partie consacré à réviser pour mon examen de Français de mardi prochain. Nous avons cependant fait une pause pour nous rendre dans un centre commercial situé aux abords de la ville pour acheter quelques babioles. J'avais vraiment envie de mettre ma veste cloutée, ce que j'ai donc essayé, même si je ne sais pas encore comment la combiner avec mes autres vêtements. Il faut que je trouve une solution car je l'adore et je veux vraiment l'incorporer à ma garde-robe comme élément à part entière de mon style. Nous avons aussi réalisé (encore) à quel point nous avons besoin d'une voiture et d'un nouvel appareil-photo! Quoi qu'il en soit, j'espère que vous avez tous passé un très bon weekend!










Wearing studded jacket from H (Bubbleroom), top from VILA clothes, leggings from Soaked in Luxury and shoes from WERA Stockholm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...