Saturday, June 23, 2012

Midsummer with friends

Yesterday evening was really cool, we ate good food, drank wine, played some games and just enjoyed the time together. I also got four new piercings in my ears, thanks Andreas! :) The weather was nice and we could eat and stay outside for a long time. We spent the night at our friends place and today when we woke up, my friend Andreas, who is a hairdresser, coloured and cut my hair. We had to cut it shorter than I wanted cause the quality of my hair was so bad but I really like the colour though, it's light and summer fresh. You'll see the result in the next post :)

La soirée d'hier était vraiment sympa. Nous avons bien mangé, bien bu, joué à des jeux et passé du bon temps. Je me suis aussi fait faire quatre nouveaux piercings aux oreilles, merci Andreas! :) Le temps étant superbe, nous avons pu dîner et rester dehors pendant un long moment. Nous avons dormi sur place et ce matin, mon ami Andreas qui est coiffeur, m'a coloré et coupé les cheveux. Nous avons dû les couper plus courts que je ne l'imaginais, du fait de leur mauvaise qualité, mais j'adore ma nouvelle couleur: claire et pétillante. Vous verrez ça dans un prochain post :)

Wearing Monki dress and shoes from Friis & Company









 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...