Saturday, June 16, 2012

Needed a little escape from home

Hi people! I haven't been that active on my blog the past couple of days. It's because I have an infection and I'm on antibiotics right now and have to stay home from work for two weeks. I'm really tired as I don't sleep and eat as I should. Just hope the medication will make me feel ok soon. I'm bored of just staying at home so today we decided to go to Gammlia here in Umeå. It's a place with a museum and old buildings from the 15th, 16th and 17th century. All of them are from the region and are put together in one place for everyone to enjoy it. It felt really good to be outside for a while and feel the warmth from the sun :) Tonight we'll just stay at home, maybe eat something nice and watch a movie together.

Bonjour tout le monde! Si je n'ai pas été très active sur mon blog ces derniers jours, c'est parce que j'ai attrapé une infection, que je suis sous antibiotiques et que je suis arrêtée pour deux semaines. Je suis vraiment fatiguée du fait que je n'arrive pas à dormir et à manger comme je le devrais. J'espère que les médicaments vont faire effet rapidement. J'en ai vraiment ras-le-bol de rester à la maison et c'est pour cela que nous avons décidé d'aller à Gammlia aujourd'hui. C'est en endroit où l'on trouve un musée et de vieux bâtiments du 15ème, 16ème et 17ème siècle. Ils viennent tous de la région et ont été regroupés à un seul endroit. Cela m'a fait énormément de bien de sortir et de sentir la chaleur du soleil sur ma peau :) Ce soir nous allons rester à la maison, sans doute manger un bon repas et regarder un film ensemble.
















Wearing Cloe jeans and top from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...