Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nelly catwalk

Yesterday I was invited to a fashion show organized by Nelly.com. We were offered a goodiebag and drinks during the evening and we could also choose a free item from the catwalk. I chose a white vest in leather imitation that I thought would be really nice to wear this summer. It was a bit crowded so I was not able to get some good pictures from the event but just being there was cool anyway.

Hier soir, j'étais invitée à un défilé de mode organisé par Nelly .com. L'accueil était très chaleureux, j'y ai reçu un coffret-cadeau ainsi que du vin pendant la soirée. Mieux, j'ai même pu choisir un des vêtements du défilé qui me sera livré à la maison. Mon choix s'est porté sur une veste en imitation cuir qui sera sans doute impeccable pour cet été. L'endroit était bondé, il m'a donc été difficile de prendre de bonnes photos, mais rien que le fait d'être présente, c'était déjà fantastique.






Wearing a LAIKA dress from Vila clothes and shoes from Friis & Company




Some of the gifts from Nelly.com

The white vest I chose from the collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...