Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday trip

Yesterday my brother and his girlfriend moved back to Umeå. Me and my parents helped them to carry all the furnitures and I'm happy to have them here and I will try to see them as often as I can until we move to France next year.

Today me, my darling and my parents made a small trip to Baggböle herrgård where they have plants from all over the world and a nice view over the river. You can just walk around and enjoy the sound of the water and the calmness of the place. I was wearing comfy clothes such as a long skirt and a fringe t-shirt combined with my new red sneakers.

Hier mon frère et sa copine sont revenus s'installer à Umeå. Je suis vraiment heureuse de leur choix et vais essayer de les voir aussi souvent que possible avant de quitter la Suède l'année prochaine.

Aujourd'hui, mes parents, mon chéri et moi sommes allés à Baggböle herrgård où nous avons pu admirer un jardin composé de plantes qui proviennent des quatre coins de la planète et nous promener sur les bords de la rivière locale. Je portais pour l'occasion une tenue confortable composée notamment d'un t-shirt à franges, d'une jupe longue et de mes nouvelles sneakers rouges.


























I WAS WEARING:

LONG SKIRT FROM GINA TRICOT
FRINGE T-SHIRT FROM BIK BOK
RED SNEAKERS FROM CLAUDIA GHIZZANI (BOUGHT IN FRANCE)
LEATHER JACKET FROM VILA
HOME MADE HEAD BAND
BAG (VINTAGE)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...