Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The making of a skirt, part 1

I've always been interested in sewing but I have never really taking care of that interest and evolved it before. I have always sewed to correct and change my jeans and other stuff that I thought didn't really fit me but that's about it. Now I want to do something about this interest and I have decided to sew my own skirt from the beginning with an old fabric my mom had here at home. If this project turns out well I will try to continue sewing and eventually making a part of my own wardrobe myself. I like the thought of having peaces and patterns that no one else have.

If this on the other hand turns into a big flop I guess I will quickly loose interest and continue to buy everything in shops as I've done until now haha! Anyway, wish me good luck people! :)

J'ai toujours été intéressée par la couture mais je n'y avais jamais consacré de temps auparavant. J'ai à de nombreuses occasions travaillé sur mes jeans pour en ajuster la taille, mais c'est à peu près tout. Aujourd'hui, j'ai donc décidé de me lancer dans la confection d'une jupe à partir d'un ancien tissu trouvé dans les placards de ma mère. Si ce projet s'avère payant, je continuerais certainement mes créations dans le but de compléter ma garde-robe. J'aime l'idée de porter des vêtements uniques et personnalisés.

En revanche, si cette manipulation tourne au flop, je suppose que je continuerais à faire du shopping haha! Quoi qu'il en soit, souhaitez-moi bonne chance! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...